Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Los 80"

During the years of the DiD fetish, I've come accross some great DiD scenes that i've collected. I've always favored a certain style to when it comes to the scenes themselves. I've always ask the following questions for my own personal level of how I rate a DiD scene...

Is it suspensfull?
Does the actress sell the situation she's in?
Is the tie up or rope or tape work convincing?
Does it excite me?
Is it realistic?
Is the actress attractive?

There are a lot of scenes that meet some of this criteria. And they're great scenes. They don't have to meet these to the letter. I like a scene depending on how it makes me feel. I thought I've seen some of the best scenes I was ever going to see.

Some examples are scenes I've already posted or talked about such as: Marlene Dauden in "COMBAT KILLERS". Proabaly my all time favorite. Just a few months ago we got hit with some great stuff on the Spanish Telenoelas. Like "La Viuda Joven" and "Casa de al lado". I'm talking really great scenes here....

I have come accross what I think is the greatest scene of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

A Chiliean Drama called "Los 80" featuring the lovely Loreto Aravena.



This scene meets everything in my list!!!!!

This drama is set during the mid 1980's in Chili. The topic throughout the drama focuses on some of the harsh reality the country was facing during this time. In this scene Miss Aravena's character (Claudia) is kidnapped by a CNI agent of Chile, of sorts, posing as a cab driver. (If someone knows the story better please help me out here). Anyway I think she is involved with someone the agent was ordered to kill. The CNI agent takes her to his place and holds her hostage until the mission is carried out, then turn her over to his superiors after he finishes a job... The thing I like about this scene is that Claudia is kind of an innocent victim caught up in a situation where she's a person of interest.  What's more, I think the agent turns out to be her uncle but only finds out after the boyfriens is killed..... *I don't know!!! Anyway, That's what I get from it without speaking spanish....

She is tied on screen (somewhat) and is gagged with a VERY tight cleave, I mean the tightest I have ever seen, so tight the veins in her neck are straining during a struggling sequence. Not only that but her mouth is packed with a good sized wad of cloth. She's tied with rope very tightly to a chair. After the agent ties her up he leaves her there alone. The brother (I think her father) of the CNI agent arrives and starts knocking at the door, She tries so desperately to get his attention. After all, as far as anyone else knows, She's supposed to be on a flight to Argentina, so no knows she has been abducted. What happens is the greatest, most desperate struggling sequence I've ever seen. Drooling, Gurgling sounds as she mmmpphhs - Nice!, Chocking on the gag, Eyes watering. Frustration... During her struggles she tips the chair over. She tries screeming throught her packed mouth... WHAT A SCENE!!!!!!!!!! This is TRULY the best Bondage DiD scene I have ever seen in my life.... No actress from the US has ever and probably never allow themselves to go through what Miss Loreto Aravena must have went through.... It's SO very real and believable. I also read a little about the actress and the stress the scene had on her during the shoot. The director really want realism....

This is NOW become my favorite DiD scene of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the pics below...


















The file is too big to post so try this link. to download it.....
Plus there's an additional link to the video on DailyMotion...

Enjoy the greatest scene EVER!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn75v1_chiliean-los-80_shortfilms

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1TCQC0Q

Posted by SAM from Brian's Page....

Thanks SAM!!!!!!

2 comments: