Saturday, October 8, 2011

Charlie's Angels - Next Episode...

Coming up on Thursday, October 13 on ABC - The next episode of Charlie's Angels is airing a sort of remake of a classic episode from the original Charlie's Angels - called "Angel's in Chains"....
But the only thing I really care about is the following still....
Looks like Mina Kelly's character Eve is getting the treatment... with her hands tied behind her back and gagged with a tight black cleave gag... Preview below... About 21 seconds into the preview you'll see Miss Kelly bound and cleave gagged...
 As a special treat, I've made some more Minka Kelly pics for your enjoyment - the first one was already posted but I never liked the way it looked so I made it better...
And the second...


 Enjoy... And don't forget Thusday night ABC.... I'll be posting the complete seen once it airs...



No comments:

Post a Comment