Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kristi Lee

When I frist started buying Bondage videos, my first ever purchase was from a producer names Ken Scott AES Productions. That was back in the VHS days. Upon buying the videos From AES, I noticed a model by the name of Kristi Lee.

I was an instant fan when I purchesed her first ever video and I think you can see why.... She's amazingly gorgeous. As the years went by she starred in a number of videos from AES. This Fiesty filipina girl was a fighter and a great struggler, One of the best I've ever seen. Not only does she have a girl next door quality, but she has a sultry side that I haven't seen in some of the other models, anywhere!! AES still produces great videos but some of their earlier stuff was their best. Kristi has moved on the other things, but you can still see her classics at AES.
The next model to be featured - Kristi Lee..... enjoy.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope somebody can answer this question!!

      Kristi Lee definitely sounds like a "stage name".

      Delete
    2. Nobody seems to know. I've even gone as far as to contact Tracy Benson (a model Kristi worked with) to ask her about Miss Lee.
      No reply, as of yet. :-/

      Delete
  2. The HOT picture of her you "NEED" to post is the one in which Ken is kidnapping her by wrapping a scarf around her head to hide gag when she is riding in the car with her "like an old married couple".
    The shot where her eyes shoot wide open is PRICELESS!
    (It was as-though she had JUST been "taken" from behind!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://x.fap.to/images/full/48/208/2080424527.jpg

    Do you have ANY idea WHICH AES Productions video this shot is from?
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is also one of my favorites. That sweet innocent girl next door look is so appealing. She is my favorite of he AES staples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete