Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tigerr

For the second part of my series of featured Bondage Models, I wanted to showcase the next beauty featured on BondageBOB.comwww.boundbybhowani.com. The Very sexy TIGERR with 2 R's......
This exotic Asian beauty first appeared on Bondage Bob a few years ago and has been a regular since. She is very voluptuous for an asian girl, in other words (she's got HUGE tits and a round figure). Not that I'm saying anything bad, it's just an observation. I think she is stunning.... The thing I love about Bondage Bob and his pictures is that he uses alot of knotted Cleave Gags... Here a few photos featuring our next model Tigerr with 2 R's...... enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Bondage Bob is a great site but he only has one cloth gag and its always knotted. The photo quality is excellent at that site

    ReplyDelete